Monday, January 6, 2014

Daily Thoughts 01/06/2014

Woman Reading A Novel, Vincent Van Gogh, 1888

Daily Thoughts 01/06/2014

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library. I also checked the displays and gift books. We took down the holiday displays today and I put some material on personal finance up for Financial Wellness Month.

I ordered some patron requests and a few bestsellers. I am finding we are caught up on ordering bestselling adult titles.

I spent a little time working on the computer classes.

I did a little more weeding in the oversize collection.

On the way home, I read some more of Strategy A History. I read about the early concept of tank warfare and aerial bombardment during World War I.

Web Bits

Texas Library Offers Glimpse of Bookless Future

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/tech/Texas-Library-Offers-Glimpse-of-Bookless-Future-238615391.html

No comments: