Saturday, July 12, 2014

Daily Thoughts 07/12/2014

A woman reading under a punkah in a comfortably furnished room. Inscribed on reverse: 'Mrs Gladstone Lingham's drawing room at her residence in Berhampore, 1863'.

Daily Thoughts 07/12/2014

I am taking a short break from reading.  I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also spent a bit looking at grants. In addition, I am thinking about taking a digital asset class through Metro.   We have some very interesting images up on our website:



Bookmobiles Gallery

Library 1900 and Beyond

From the Edge of Our History—Library in Pictures
http://www.mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/Library-in-pictures

I watched the first season of Falling Skies which is a science fiction television show.  It was a chance to turn my mind off a bit and escape.  I took it out of the library.  I have done this for the first season of Star Trek.  It is a bit of a break from what I usually do.

I spent a little time watching Lynda.com training videos today.

Web Bits

The Second Phase of Technological Disruption

No comments: