Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2014

In Gedanken. Signiert. Öl auf Leinwand, 114 x 145 cm, 1905

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

This morning, I spent some time working on a survey for the library.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent a little time preparing for ordering next week as well.  We are getting requests for fitness books lately.  Today has been a steady set of small tasks that need to be completed.

I spent some time talking to a colleague about grants for the grants committee.  I also did a little bit of work with the oversize books.

There is a Microsoft Powerpoint class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.  On Monday, July 21, 2014 we are moving the computer lab hours to 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Web Bits

Library Conference Fuels Discussion on Public Spaces
http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/news-story/4627053-library-conference-fuels-discussion-on-public-spaces/#.U8Qtwn6XgrA.linkedin

No comments: