Saturday, November 1, 2014

Daily Thoughts 11/01/2014

Required Reading, Carl Larsson, 1900

Daily Thoughts 11/01/2014

On the way to work, I read some more of How Google Works.  They are discussing how technical insights are very important in creating new products.  I also read a little bit more of The Summer of Yes.  I am reading about how the author changes from being a nun to leaving the order and leading a civil rights oriented artistic bohemian lifestyle.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time watching video samples on Overdrive.  It works fine.  I especially liked the clip from the documentary Sound City.

I wrote the monthly report for November 2014.

Web Bits


Internet of Things and What It Means for Libraries


No comments: