Friday, December 12, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/12/2014

Ferenczy, Karoly, Red Wall, 1910

Daily Thoughts 12/12/2014

I read some more of Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy.  I learned that are pirate parties in some countries with a specific platform of supporting reform in copyright, censorship, intellectual property laws, freedom of information, and greater participation in government.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent some time preparing for programs in January.  I also wrote up the November monthly statistics.

We had a meeting of the planning committee in the afternoon.  I have another report to write.

Web Bits

FCC Boosts Funding to Increase Internet Speeds at Schools, Libraries

E-books Challenge Public Libraries and High Street Booksellers


No comments: