Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/17/2014


Daily Thoughts 12/17/2014

The final touches are being put in place for the poetry chap book.  There is a young lady having an exam proctored. I am thinking about proctoring.

I took some time to look through the Simon and Schuster Digital Catalog for books.
https://catalog.simonandschuster.com/Catalogs/Default.aspx?CatType=shared&a=

I rested on the way to work.  I don't always read.  I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  I also checked the gift books and the displays.  I spent a little more time working on next weeks order of new books.

There is a Mount Vernon Public Library Board of Trustees meeting going on today at 6:30 p.m. in the Trustees room.

Web Bits


Kids are Thriving, Reading, and Hungry For More:  Crunching Numbers at the Nielsen Children’s Book Summit

What is the Value of a Public Library?


No comments: