Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/07/2015



James McNeill Whistler, Reading In Bed, 1858

Daily Thoughts 01/07/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  There are some interesting changes in Facebook that have made it more difficult to use.  I spent a little more time working on a survey today.

I also checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent some time working on programming.  I also worked with the oversize books a little bit.  We are going to have a knitting program soon.

There is class on downloading images and files in the computer lab tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

It has been a solidly busy day.  The people I hired for the cybercorner and computer lab have been doing a solid job.

Web Bits

See the Massive Stunning Collection of Art the Smithsonian Just Put On the Web For Free
http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/3/7485921/see-the-massive-stunning-collection-of-art-the-smithsonian-just-put


No comments: