Saturday, January 10, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/10/2015


Daily Thoughts 01/10/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.   I also checked the gift books. I also read some of Leading the Life You Want.  There are some exercises on imagining what your life will be like in the future.

I checked out the dvd Brain Games Season 3.  It should be entertaining.  I also checked out a copy of a dvd on Stephen Hawking.

I am looking at the Crew: A Weeding Manual for Modern Libraries.
https://www.tsl.texas.gov/sites/default/files/public/tslac/ld/ld/pubs/crew/crewmethod12.pdf

I spent some more time putting together chapbooks today.

I also checked out the book, Tesla A Portrait With Masks A Novel by Vladimir Pistalo.  There are a lot of very nice new books coming in.  I spent some time looking at the new books section.

On the way home, I finished reading  Leading The Life You Want Skills For Integrating Work and Life by Stewart D. Friedman.  There is a solid reminder to be kind to other people you work with and try and create a meaningful, positive work environment.



Web Bits

18 Libraries Every Book Lover Should Visit In Their Lifetime
http://www.businessinsider.com/18-of-the-worlds-greatest-libraries-2014-12

No comments: