Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2015

Woman Under the Trellis, William Merritt Chase, 1886

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2015

I rested on the train to work.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this afternoon.  I also checked the gift books and the displays.

I spent some time working with oversize 600s.  I also spent a little time with the chapbooks.
I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read.

I also spent some time looking at a graphic novels grant which is due in February.
http://www.ala.org/gamert/will-eisner-graphic-novel-grants-libraries

On the way home, I read some more of Passionate Nutrition.  I am reading about how important it is to eat an adequate amount of protein.  The author describes the importance of protein to a vegetarian diet as well.


Web Bits


It’s More Than Just Sentiment That Makes a Loss of Britain’s Libraries So Deeply Troubling

Pen or Computer Which is Better for Creativity

No comments: