Thursday, January 22, 2015

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2015


Daily Thoughts 01/22/2015

I checked the library Twittter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Passionate Nutrition.  I am reading about what is the normal weight for people and Americans passion to be thin.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  There were some Norman Rockwell art books which looked like they could be added.

I spent a little time looking over the Will Eisner Graph

The book, The Whispering Swarm by Michael Moorcock came in for me to read.

I discussed our process for taking patron recommendations with our director.

I spent some time reading through several copies of Publishers Weekly.

I placed a hold on The Blue Zone's Solutions: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People by Dan Buettner.  I also placed a hold on Dark Intelligence: Transformation by Neal Asher.

Web Bits


2015 Edgar Nominations Announced

Model Bookshop The New Shonan T Site Sets the Stage for the 21st Century


No comments: