Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Daily Thoughts 02/17/2015

Pencils, Mikhail Vrubel, 1905
Daily Thoughts 02/17/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I read some more of Cat Out of Hell. I am finding it very amusing and oddly on point.  The portrayal of the occult in this book is as eccentric, strange, and darkly humorous.  I rather like that there is an occult library in this book which most of the librarians dislike strongly.

I also read some more of The End of Power.  One of the things which strikes me is how much there is on hedge funds which have changed the financial markets considerably taking some power away from the banks and often demanding countries which they are invested in follow a market oriented competitive capitalist approach to economics.

Web Bits



A Curious Case of Writers Block

No comments: