Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Daily Thoughts 07/08/2015


Woman Seated by an Easel - Georges Seurat

Woman Seated by an Easel, Georges Seurat, 1884-1888

Daily Thoughts 07/08/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I read some more of Dead Wake.  I am reading about British Naval Intelligence and code breaking in World War I.

I also read some of Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits.  I am reading about what guerrilla marketing is and the qualities that are needed to do guerrilla marketing.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I interviewed someone for a substitute librarian positions.

I read a copy of the Ingram Advance for August and the New York Times Book Review.

I am working on the 700s.

The people from the Doles Center are working on a documentary today for local history.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Access class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight.

I read some more of Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits.  I am reading about how Mission Statements help focus an organization so that it can achieve specific goals.

Web Bits


Romance Writers of America is in New York from July 22-25

Jorge Luis Borges's Infinite 'Library of Babel' Has Been Digitized

Where are the books? Libraries Under Fire As they Switch from Print to Digital

No comments: