Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Daily Thoughts 07/14/2015

Bibliotheque nationale boul.jpg
Bibliotheque Nationale Boul, December 31, 1784
 
Daily Thoughts 07/14/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Mission Based Marketing Second Edition.  I am reading about the idea that an organization should run its marketing campaigns off of its mission statement.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also printed some more flyers.

St. Paul's National Historic Site is giving a lecture today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the community room.

I showed one of the trustees the local history room.

On the way home, I read some more of Mission Based Marketing Second Edition.  I am reading about market segmentation or identifying different groups to focus on.

I spent some time writing up all the different professional development activities I have done this year.


Web Bits


Crowdfunding for Libraries: Technology Tips for Futuristic Fundraising

School Libraries are Under Attack

ALA 2015: On E-books, Libraries are Pushing for Other Options

Landmark Victory for School Libraries and Students Today!

New Digital Bodleian Libraries Website

Some Libraries Struggle to Find Balance Between Print, Digital

No comments: