Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Daily Thoughts 07/21/2015

Reading - Henri Fantin-Latour
Reading,  Henri-Fantin Latour, 1877

Daily Thoughts 07/21/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook pages.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

We had a digital photography class from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. today.  They went over how to create photogalleries.  I also helped out a little bit with the crochet class today.

This afternoon, I had the graphic novels club.  We talked about the history of comic books. We also discussed the Avengers.  The next meeting will focus on Spiderman.  The club was from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Tonight we have a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.  

I spent some time checking the 700s.

I read some of Future Crimes on the way home.  I am reading about cyber bullying, cyber stalking, and revenge websites.

Web Bits

Do Libraries Matter In Distance Education?
http://www.ecampusnews.com/top-news/libraries-distance-education-889/

Get Your Library Involved in National Voter Registration Day
http://everylibrary.org/get-library-involved-national-voter-registration-day-sept-22/

No comments: