Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Daily Thoughts 07/28/2015

Still Life with Fruit and Vegetables - Thomas Hart Benton
Still Life With Fruit and Vegetables, Thomas Hart Benton, 1914

Daily Thoughts 07/28/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some of Crash Course In Marketing for Libraries.  I am reading about surveys.  The Mount Vernon Public Library recently finished a survey and did some work on focus groups.

I also read some more of Future Crimes.  I am reading about Dread Pirate Roberts the pseudonym for the man who ran the black network called Silk Road where you could buy almost anything illegal from drugs to contract killers.

Web Bits


Go Set A Watchmen Breaks Westchester Library  System All Time Holds Record


True Crime Author Ann Rule Dead at 83

 

No comments: