Saturday, August 1, 2015

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2015

Portrait of Efim Repin, the Artist's Father
Portrait of Efim Repin The Artists Father, Ilya Repin, 1879

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I also read the bestseller lists for the New York Times and Publishers Weekly.

I read a little bit more of  In Montmartre.  I am reading about the Lapin Agile, the Agile Rabbit,  where Picasso used to go to drink and socialize.  He event painted some portraits of the owners.

I also read some more of Future Crime.  This has a kind of tongue in cheek humor that comes from law enforcement.  There are descriptions of Crime Inc as a general describer for organized crime, there is the Malware Industrial Complex, Crimeazon.com, and other descriptors which are a bit dark but humorous.

Web Bits


Harris Poll Shows Growing Support for Book Banning Ratings

Fine Arts Library Uses University Crowdfunding Site to  Fund Recording Studio



No comments: