Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Daily Thoughts 12/1/2015

Allied Paper Corporation Stock Certificate 1964.jpg
Example of an Allied Paper Corporation Stock Certificate. This corporation ceased to exist in 1967. The red certificates were to allow for issue of less than 100 shares, the exact number being written in.

Daily Thoughts 12/1/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I read some more of Smarter Than You Think this morning.  I am reading about the concept of public writing and how it clarifies your thoughts when you write for an audience.  The focus is on blogging.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also did a little more work for programming.

I am working on getting a set of books into the computer lab so people can check them out.

I was at city hall yesterday and saw a model for Library Square in Mount Vernon the second floor of the building.  It was interesting to look at.

I spent a little time on the strategic plan.

Web Bits

One million Books, 100 Institutes Under National Digital Library-- India
https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/one-million-books-100-institutes-under-national-digital-090017886.html

Fight for School Libraries
http://cqrcengage.com/ala/app/write-a-letter?0&engagementId=126333

No comments: